Tips for Shaving Your Head
For men, having a smooth bald head is becoming very popular, especially since NBA start and girl magnet Michael Jordan showed off his bald head.
Years ago, shaving your head bald was probably not the first hair cut choice for men, but now having a shaved head is a fashion statement for men, giving you a sharp and sophisticated look.
Just take a look at some male celebrities who are using the bald head style such as Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, and even movie characters like Hitman and even some women celebrities wanted to try the look (Britney Spears).
So why are so many men deciding to shave it all off? Having a shaved head actually helps highlight the more masculine features you have. You can take more advantage of your eyes or strong chin.
But before you rush into the bathroom to shave your head be aware that the bald head style is not for every man. In reality you have to find the men's haircut style that fits you, the shape of your face, the structure of your facial bones, your hairline etc. The best candidates for the bald head style are men who have a round shaped head, not pointy. But to get an idea if the bald head style is for you, try wearing a swimming cap and see how it looks.
So if the bald head style is for you, here are 5 steps on how to shave your head bald. They are easy to follow and remember to take a hot shower first to open up your pores and soften your hair to get a close shave.
1. If you are starting out with long hair, then start by getting your hair trimmed, if possible to a buzz cut style or similar. You can ask your barber for help or do it at home, just be careful and patient.
2. Now that your head is ready for shaving, you need the right head shaving products. For the bald head style we only recommend HeadBlade, this product is designed for men who shave their head bald and also Bold for Men.
3. Apply the head shaving cream and let it soak in for 1-2 minutes.
4. Use the HeadBlade Razor, it's the easiest, safest and modern way to go about shaving your head.
5. Once you're done rinse off and apply the HeadBlade moisturizer
And that's it! Enjoy your new bald head style! This is all you need to do. It may not come perfect the first time, but as you become used to it, it will be a walk in the park.